Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

I Take That Back

Okay, so a lot of you are probably really excited about my announcement last month of the roll out of new chapters in a new book called "Aftershocks."  Maybe not a lot of you.  I mean, right now only three people follow this blog.  But if only one of you was excited, that may not seem like a lot, but if you think about it, that means that one-third of my blog followers are excited about the news.  And that just spins better in a press release.  Yeah, like I'm going to have a press release.  I did post this announcement to Facebook and I know I have quite a few "likes" there, but hopefully this won't make you "unlike" me.  Or "dislike" me.  Whatever.  And, hey, if you don't "like" me on Facebook, please do!  And follow me on Twitter.  I don't ramble nearly as much.

Anyway, in my extremely well-produced video announcement, I said that I would be releasing new chapters of my next book, "Aftershocks," beginning in January.  Well, that's not gonna happen.  One, because I'm still working on finishing the "Apparition" trilogy and I can't devote as much time to it as I'd like.  Two, because there's a movie coming out with the same name and same basic premise.  I'd hate for them to think I'm ripping them off.  Granted, I would have done it better, but they did it first.

So, I will be releasing new chapters of an even different book, tentatively called "Lockdown."  Those chapters won't be coming until later this year when I have the "Apparition" trilogy pretty much in the can.

It'll be worth the wait.  Trust me.  Have I ever lead you on before?  Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment